A letterhead is a heading that sits at the top of a professional (and sometimes personal) document. It is unique to the sender and contains information specific to them.
When used for business correspondence, a letterhead usually contains the company name and logo, and contact details such as street address, telephone number, email and website URL.
Letterheads are used for multiple types of professional communication – both internal and external. You may see a letterhead on documents, including:
- Covering letters for proposals and presentations sent to prospective clients
- Quotes and invoices sent to customers
- Job offer and confirmation letters
- Press releases
- Internal company updates
- Personal and character references
- Meeting minutes
- Public notices and letters sent to official bodies
Offered Free by: WikiJob
See All Resources from: WikiJob