Request Your Free eBook Now:
"M.B.O. a Balancing Act"
Entrepreneurship is a human activity. But it feels divine
A-typical logistics business narrative book about: Management Buy Out – M.B.O.
A tension field between: seller, buyer, advisor and bank. Legal provisions, procedures, innovation, business development, trust, loyalty, financing, competition, knowledge and actors…
- What is involved in an MBO
- What's going on in the background
- How do you finance the acquisition
- How to deal with quarterly banking
- How do you start pioneering sectoral innovation
- What skills does an entrepreneur need
- Where do you learn international business cultural skills
- What impact do international events have
- Who fills your management gaps
- What is the role of Business Angels
- What do you outsource and what not
- How do you deploy software and hardware
- What market pressure can you expect
- What do you do if it fails
Offered Free by: Noble House Group
See All Resources from: Noble House Group
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.