Request Your Free White Paper Now:
"Top 5 Firmware Attack Vectors"
Learn the top 5 firmware attack vectors that criminal and nation-state actors are using to penetrate enterprise security in 2021.
As firmware-level threats continue to gain popularity in the wild, you need to understand how these threats work and the real-world risks they pose to your organization’s security.
In this 7-page report you’ll learn:
- Why firmware attacks are on the rise and what dangers they pose
- The active exploits aimed at VPNs and network devices
- Which ransomware actors are going after firmware
- How criminal and nation-state actors target UEFI
- The role of firmware in supply chain breaches
- How remote work has increased the firmware attack surface
- What steps you can take to protect from firmware attacks
Offered Free by: Eclypsium, Inc.
See All Resources from: Eclypsium, Inc.