Request Your Free eBook Now:
"Competency-Based Interview Questions - Management Skills"
This eBook explains how to answer competency-based interview questions. These are behavioral questions, in which the interviewer will ask you to describe a situation that demonstrates your abilities.
You will learn:
- How to recognize competency-based questions and how to relate them to an organization’s competency framework.
- How to use the STAR method, which describes: the Situation, the Task required as a result, the Action taken, and the Result of that action.
- How to use the SOARA method, which describes: Situation, Objective, Action, Results, and Aftermath.
- How to pre-plan answers that ensure you give the best possible example of a particular behavior.
- How to formulate a narrative that works well as an answer to a competency-based question.
Offered Free by: Free Management Ebooks
See All Resources from: Free Management Ebooks