A case study on saving energy while improving customer comfort and food safety compliance through remotely driven predictive maintenance of store equipment.
The retailer was able to increase equipment uptime, improve temperature compliance and implement better maintenance practices. This enabled providing a great in-store experience for customers while being energy efficient.
Here’s a look at the results:
• 98% uptime of facility equipment – HVAC, Refrigeration & Lighting
• 23% reduction in energy wastage incidents
• 16%-20% improvement in food safety compliance
• 13% improvement in temperature on customer comfort
• 50% reduction in monthly maintenance visits per store
Additionally, the retailer was able to improve food safety, humidity, defrost schedule, sales area and storage compliance. The retailer also benefited from reduced unoccupied period load and dynamic load, success in demand response management and saved energy from peak demand curtailment.
Read the case study to find out how all this was achieved.
Offered Free by: Ecoenergy Insights
See All Resources from: Ecoenergy Insights
This download should complete shortly. If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.