Request Your Free eBook Now:
"Continuous Delivery: What It Is and How to Get Started"
You've probably heard that continuous delivery allows you to get new features and capabilities to market quickly and reliably. But what is it, really, and what's required to get started?
This introductory eBook reveals:
- What continuous delivery is: Learn about the differences and connections between continuous delivery, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Why continuous delivery matters: Learn how continuous delivery practices can benefit developers, sysadmins and business managers.
- The practice of continuous delivery: Learn about the cultural and technical changes you need to make to adopt continuous delivery practices.
- The tools of continuous delivery: Learn about common tools required to run a smooth pipeline from the developer's keyboard to deployment.
- Resources for continuous delivery: Get a list of resources—from developer workflow tools to modules — that will help your teams de-stress and get more agile with continuous delivery.
Start learning about how continuous delivery can help you smooth out your deployments, de-stress your sysadmins and developers, and stay competitive in the market.
Offered Free by: Puppet Labs
See All Resources from: Puppet Labs
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.