Request Your Free Best Practices Now:
"The Data Model Scorecard"
An application’s flexibility and data quality depend quite a bit on the underlying data model. The Data Model Scorecard is an objective way of measuring what is good or bad about your data model.
The Scorecard contains 10 categories:
- How well does the model capture the requirements?
- How complete is the model?
- How structurally sound is the model?
- How well does the model leverage generic structures?
- How well does the model follow naming standards?
- How well has the model been arranged for readability?
- How good are the definitions?
- How well has real world context been incorporated into the model?
- How consistent is the model with the enterprise?
- How well does the metadata match the data?
Offered Free by: Analytics8
See All Resources from: Analytics8
This download should complete shortly.
If the resource doesn't automatically download, please, click here.