Request Your Free Analyst Report Now:
"2023 Trends to Watch: IT Operations"
2023 is about the balanced use of IT operational resources
Learn about the key new developments in IT operations in 2023 and what they mean for practitioners.
Key Trends Include:
- The rise of hybrid cloud and on-premises IaaS will help organizations with data sovereignty concerns.
- Cloud native technologies add increased complexity from an IT operational management perspective.
- Managing the edge remains a challenge, as it is increasingly use-case driven, but solutions are beginning to appear.
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) management demands on organizations are not going away in 2023.
- Transforming IT operations remains a work in progress and requires CIOs to make some difficult decisions.
Take a deep dive into key trends with in-depth research data, analysis and analyst recommendations to drive business decisions.
Offered Free by: ITPro Today
See All Resources from: ITPro Today